Time flies when you’re having fun! We must have been having fun around here because I can’t believe my little(est) man just turned 9 months old today. How did that happen?
- Has 2 teeth
- Still immobile but belly crawled about 3 inches to get to a toy today
- Generally a happy little guy
- Mama’s boy
- Still breastfeeding but finally took a bottle last night when I went out (yay!!)
- 2 naps per day, sleeps about 10 hours at night with 2 wakings
- He doesn’t have a favorite toy since he generally prefers his brother’s things.
- Weighs approximately 17.5 lbs
I’m happy he finally took a bottle last night, though my mom had to be pretty persistent about it. I need Kevin to start giving Adam a bottle once every two weeks so that we can wean him more easily come September.
We tried a bottle last night because Kevin and I met my friend out at a local brewery. NoDa Brewing was hosting a 5k, so of course I had to sign up. Unlike most races, this one was at 6pm. Oh, and it was hooooot hot hot – a humid 95 degrees.
That’s us with race bling and food truck tacos. Yum!
Despite staying up too late the night before and a few poor diet choices, I ran well. I started further back than I should have, thus making the first half-mile slow and difficult. However, I finished faster than my last 5k, 23:25, or 7:32/mile.
I’m not sure when my next race will be, but I’m already looking forward to it!
- What’s on your race calendar?
- How is my baby 9 months old?!?