Hellooooo! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. Mine was good, nothing extraordinary. Since I plan to share the meal plan for the week (What is this, Meal Plan Monday #12 or something?), I’m sprinkling this post with the food pics from the weekend. Sure, there was a little bit of sweat, but it’s more fun to talk about the food.
Friday night was date night, but not the romantic kind. Date nights always include Ethan, not that I’m complaining, so our little family went out for pizza. Ethan decided that he still hates pizza and threw a fit. At least we paid the check before having to run out the door.
On Saturday I met a friend and her toddler for brunch. Biscuits and gravy really hit the spot, but after such an indulgence, I was craving vegetables. Saturday night called for semi-Asian fusion salad. (lettuce, yellow bell pepper, chickpeas, cucumber, broccoli, snap peas, carrots, and Newman’s Own Lite Sesame Ginger dressing)
- Sunday: fish tacos
- Monday: spicy chicken curry with cabbage and peas (not spicy for Ethan)
- Tuesday: beef tacos with bell pepper and cheese with a side salad
- Wednesday: grilled chicken wraps with roast Brussels sprouts
- Thursday: lean ground turkey mac n’ cheese with chopped broccoli
- Friday: no idea, but hopefully out and about somewhere!
Hmmm, yup. Now I’m hungry. May you all have a great week with tasty food!
- How was your weekend?