Oh Monday, it’s you again, isn’t it? Weren’t you like, just here? Well we can’t fight it; we may as well enjoy it. Happy Monday Lovelies!
I’m back today with a little sneak peek into the week’s eats. I’m sprinkling the meal plan with photos from the weekend. Yep, I just said sprinkles. I should work more of those into the meal plan next week…
Kevin and I had a relaxed night at home Friday, but on Saturday we drove to visit his parents in SC. The whole gang headed out to Fall for Greenville, a huge event with food, beverages, and even a little craft beer area.
Enjoying a local Greenville brew by Brewery 85
I love festivals! But back to the eats…
- Banana-flax oatmeal
- Chicken sausage, sweet potato, side salad
- Apple and almond butter or a snack bar of some sort
Dinners for the week include:
- Sunday: homemade chicken tortilla soup (sans tortillas) in a bread bowl
- Monday: feta and spinach stuffed & baked chicken breasts over spinach and pasta
- Tuesday: spiced chicken thighs in crock pot with apple and butternut squash over rice pilaf
- Wednesday: Ethan and I have a sushi date with my mom. Woohoo! (No, he won’t be having sushi.)
- Thursday: cabbage, kale, and quinoa casserole
- Friday: pizza or tortellini
Of course, there’s always sweet stuff thrown into the mix as well.
- What’s on your meal plan this week?
- A series of “Meal Plan Mondays” – yay or nay?