Welcome to the second installment of Meal Plan Monday. Just like last week, the post is sprinkled with photos from the weekend, which I’ll briefly recap first.
Sadly there wasn’t much time to chat since one toddler wanted to play with the water toys, and another wanted to play in the sand box. Ethan wasn’t content to be any one place in particular but rather pushing this little car around the entire farm.
More fall fun ensued on Saturday. Kevin and I brought E to Windy Hill Apple Orchard and Cider Mill for their annual fall harvest festival. It was fun, but we had to leave just as our other friends were arriving. Nap attack!
- Sunday: baked salmon, asparagus, and quinoa
- Monday: slow cooker apple butternut squash and chicken (because I need to photograph it this time – turns out it was totally recipe worthy!)
- Tuesday: roast pork loin, Brussels sprouts, and roast potato
- Wednesday: taco chicken rice bowls with pepper, onion, beans, and salsa
- Thursday: not sure, perhaps homemade pizzas or something quick from TJs
- Friday: out!
- Saturday: depends on Thursday’s TJ’s haul (maybe pumpkin chili)
Thurs-Sat is a little up in the air because Kevin is out of town. No, no, no. If you’re a creep, don’t come stalk me thinking I’m all alone. I’ll have family in town to keep me company. (which is why you see so many dinners out and easy meals)
- Breakfast: eggs, bell pepper, and maybe toast
- Lunch: chicken chili meatloaf muffins with steamed broccoli
- Snack: apple and pb or cheese
- What’s on your meal plan this week?