Happy Friday! This week didn’t exactly whiz by for me, but it didn’t drag either. I suppose a mid-week pizza splurge always helps, eh? I guess that means it’ll be a healthy night in tonight, but that’s fine by me. I have to get up early on Saturday anyway, so I’m not looking to get too crazy.
Sharing good things puts me in a good mood, and since I’m already feeling pretty happy-go-lucky, I figure it’s time for a little Friday Five.
1. Gone Girl. I just started this, and I’m loving it. Though I love tweets, news articles, and Facebook updates as much as the next gal, there’s special about reading well-written work that wasn’t made to be devoured and spit back out in 30 seconds or less.
2. Eggs. When I discovered I was out of oats yesterday, I was pretty bummed about having to cook up something else, but the eggs were even better than I remembered. (They always are.)
4. Kitty snuggles. Nope. It never gets old. Leia always tries to find a way around my laptop though, which can be frustrating. Good thing she’s too adorable to actually annoy me.
5. Fun runs. I feel like I haven’t done a race in forever, so a couple friends and I are doing a color run. The US National Whitewater Center puts on really awesome events, so I’m sure the St. Patty’s party after the race is going to be a pretty good time.
- What’s making your Friday?
- Ever done a color run? (If so, give me tips!)