Fitness Friday… Flop

Happy Friday! I hope March is treating you well so far. By the way, where did January go? My day is going well so far, but I guess it’s still early, isn’t it? I’m ready to hit the gym and make it count, especially since I created a new workout.

brainstorm

brainstorming

Sadly, my workouts haven’t gone so well for me this week, which is a major bummer because I’m really pumped about the new plan. Oh well. Some days you feel fit, and some days you just flop.

workout

*FYI- it’s high-rep
The issues? Well Monday was actually pretty good. I’m running slowly right now, but I’m not letting it get me down… too much. Tuesday wasn’t so great. I got pretty dizzy on the stair climber. I guess I got my HR up a little too fast, so I had to cut the cardio a bit short.

Wednesday was okay, but on Thursday, my foot wasn’t letting me run. I only got in 10 minutes before hobbling over to the stationary bike. So frustrating! It’s okay; I know that today’s workout is going to be better. If my foot is agreeable, Saturday’s workout will be good too!

Rather than continue on with my workout frustrations, let’s share a little Fitness Friday link love instead.

Feel free to link up to a workout – whether it’s one you’ve tried, one you want to try, or one you created. I think we could all use a little dose of inspiration. Have a great weekend!

This entry was posted in Fitness, Link Love and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Fitness Friday… Flop

1. The link to the barre workout isn’t working just so you know!

2. Thank so much for the link by to the inlice workout!

I hope your foot is better today. AND I love your fancy workout graphic. :)

3. Kacy says:

This was a disappointing workout week for me too. I had a quad issue during Spin tuesday and felt like I was fighting illness all week. Boo. Hopefully next week will be better!

4. Kierston says:

I shall do chin ups tomorrow!

5. STUFT Mama says:

Woo hoo! Thanks for the shout out! Hope your foot feels better!!!

6. Michelle says:

I feel like this has been a flop week for me as well! I’ve gotten one workout in – and slept in again today. Woomp woomp. I will be hitting the gym for a sweat session tonight to make up for it, but really now I’m feeling pretty blah!

7. Aw man, I wish I didn’t know that feeling of crummy workouts right now. Hope yours get better soon!

8. I want to try the incline workout from Laura. My workouts were a bit subpar this week, too. I’m feeling a little run down, and left lower leg is acting up. Time to recover a bit . . . and come back stronger, right?!? Thanks for the Congrats. :) Happy Friday!

9. Sorry about the rough week. The workouts look great to me, but I know the frustration when your not feeling good, or an ache/pain prevents you from doing what you want. Fingers crossed that next week is better!

10. Getting dizzy at the gym is the worst feeling :( You’re smart for listening to your body & cutting the cardio short. I really haven’t felt “at my best” in the gym this week either…maybe there’s something in the water haha

11. Are you injured from running?

Kinda. My foot has been giving me trouble on-and-off for quite a while now. I still run when I feel up to it, but I’m slow and easily frustrated.

12. Nichole says:

Thrilled you posted a Barre video, brilliant. hadn’t thought about looking on youTube, duh.

Missed your posted. March is a new month, turn it around!

13. Pingback: In Need of Cat Nap | Love, Sweat, and Beers