Happy Friday! I hope March is treating you well so far. By the way, where did January go? My day is going well so far, but I guess it’s still early, isn’t it? I’m ready to hit the gym and make it count, especially since I created a new workout.
Sadly, my workouts haven’t gone so well for me this week, which is a major bummer because I’m really pumped about the new plan. Oh well. Some days you feel fit, and some days you just flop.
*FYI- it’s high-rep
The issues? Well Monday was actually pretty good. I’m running slowly right now, but I’m not letting it get me down… too much. Tuesday wasn’t so great. I got pretty dizzy on the stair climber. I guess I got my HR up a little too fast, so I had to cut the cardio a bit short.
Wednesday was okay, but on Thursday, my foot wasn’t letting me run. I only got in 10 minutes before hobbling over to the stationary bike. So frustrating! It’s okay; I know that today’s workout is going to be better. If my foot is agreeable, Saturday’s workout will be good too!
Rather than continue on with my workout frustrations, let’s share a little Fitness Friday link love instead.
- Work it out on the Incline by Laura
- Prenatal Crossfit Workout by Jess
- “Give Me 50″ Designer Tone Up by Kristin
- 45 Minute Boredom Fighting Cardio Workout by Julie
- 40 Minute StairMaster SweatMaker by Bess (can’t wait to try this out – if dizziness subsides, that is)
- Better Booty Workout by Carissa
- Fitness Bender Barre Workout Video (free 39 minutes on YouTube – hope to try this soon too!)
Feel free to link up to a workout – whether it’s one you’ve tried, one you want to try, or one you created. I think we could all use a little dose of inspiration. Have a great weekend!