Today’s post is a quickie, but there were just a few really small but really good things worth sharing. And by “a few,” I actually mean five.
1. Yesterday’s workout started with a cold, early walk with the hubby. He even carried the flashlight. What a gentleman.
2. Despite the hat hair from my bundled walk, my hair turned out pretty well. Not bad for not even washing it, eh? Good hair days make everything better.
3. I made it out of the health food store for under $30! Woohoo! Lots of natural a/o organic goodies, and I even picked up turkey meatballs for Kev (half a pound free)! Okay… the ice cream wasn’t free, or even on sale, but who can pass up mint chocolate chip???
4. The grocery stop lead to this awesome dinner. Well, Kevin’s was awesome. Mine was just good, but hey – still better than bad!
5. Lastly, Game of Thrones: Season Two finally arrived yesterday. Thanks Netflix! I watched the entire disk last night… oh wait, the jerks only put two episodes on a disk. Sigh… oh well, at least I have something to look forward to. Bring on disk two!
I hope you guys are having a nice Thursday. What’s been making your week special?