Thursday Things

Today’s post is a quickie, but there were just a few really small but really good things worth sharing.  And by “a few,” I actually mean five.

1. Yesterday’s workout started with a cold, early walk with the hubby. He even carried the flashlight.  What a gentleman.

walk

2. Despite the hat hair from my bundled walk, my hair turned out pretty well.  Not bad for not even washing it, eh?  Good hair days make everything better.

thursday

3. I made it out of the health food store for under $30!  Woohoo!  Lots of natural a/o organic goodies, and I even picked up turkey meatballs for Kev (half a pound free)!  Okay… the ice cream wasn’t free, or even on sale, but who can pass up mint chocolate chip???

earth fare

4. The grocery stop lead to this awesome dinner.  Well, Kevin’s was awesome.  Mine was just good, but hey – still better than bad!

meatball    chicken wrap

5. Lastly, Game of Thrones: Season Two finally arrived yesterday.  Thanks Netflix!  I watched the entire disk last night… oh wait, the jerks only put two episodes on a disk.  Sigh… oh well, at least I have something to look forward to.  Bring on disk two!

netflix

I hope you guys are having a nice Thursday.  What’s been making your week special?

20 Responses to Thursday Things

1. MIzFit says:

we love the hubby.

2. Danielle says:

Making it out of the store spending only $30 is impressive! That rarely happens to me, but when it does, it definitely deserves a pat on the back :)

3. Your hair looks fab! I wish mine would do that so easily! I’ve been having some kick butt workouts in the moorings before work this week, definitely helps the day :)

4. Your hair really does look amazing! And I can sometimes manage to make it out of the health food store after only spending $30… too bad it’s usually only with about 4 or 5 items in tow :?

5. I loooove good hair days! They make me feel awesome. I just got my haircut yesterday and they always make it super smooth. I wish I could get it like that everyday.

6. Kacy says:

It’s been a rough week, but we had nice weather yesterday and I got to wear my favorite cape. That was fun :)
    Love your hair!

7. Axel says:

I’m still working my way through Season 1 of GoT… need to get S2 and read book 3!

8. Your hair looks awesome :) I need to start wearing real clothes and doing my hair haha

9. lindsay says:

i need to get that hair. You must have a magic hat! hehe

10. Good hair days always start things off on the right foot! :)

11. Kierston says:

Good hair days are tha bomb!

My title post is the same today…now that’s special :)

xo

12. It’s impossible for me to leave a grocery store spending less than $30. Fact.

13. Great hair day indeed! You look awesome. This week has flew by, so that has been very nice=)

14. Your hair looks awesome! Did you use a dry shampoo??

15. I’m jealous. I never make it out of Earth Fare for less than $50!