First up – the not-so-clean cleanse has come to an end. I threw in the towel for a few reasons:
- I refused to order another black coffee from Starbucks yesterday. Tall nonfat cappuccino for me!
- I haven’t been recovering from my workouts. I don’t think I’ve been doing the cleanse long enough for it to have affected my recovery, but a lack of adequate protein isn’t going to help me remedy the situation either.
- I ran out of wine. Okay okay… totally kidding. I’ve got a stockpile… you know, for all the holiday visitors…
- I weighed myself yesterday and decided I didn’t want to lose additional weight.
OMG – did she just mention weight? Yup. I went there. That wasn’t really the purpose of the cleanse anyway, just a side effect.
To be honest, this Body Love post had a bit more to it this morning, but I made an edit. I had second thoughts while at the gym, so as soon as I got back, I revised. Nevertheless, the link love on body love and self love below is still awesome. Check it out if you haven’t already.
- Mission Statement for Already Pretty
- Operation Beautiful: One Note at a Time by Healthy Tipping Point
- Genuine Mushy Monday from Cotter Crunch
- Self-Reflection Sunday – an old one from me
- There is More to Life Than… from My Food N’ Fitness Diaries
- What is Fit? from Delights and Delectables
- High Five Friday by A Dash of Meg (a great perk every Friday morning)
- If you’ve got other link love for body love, link up in the comments!