Happy Friday! I’m so excited that it’s Friday. I’ve got hockey plans tonight and football plans tomorrow. I’m in a pretty good mood, so here’s a happy post filled with a bunch of good stuff. There’s no theme; it’s just good stuff I’ve discovered lately.
1. Cotes du Rhone from Trader Joe’s - It may not be a fine wine, but it’s cheap and delicious. Go buy it!
2. I have the most amazing readers. I was a little scared to publish yesterday’s post, but not one of you lovelies called me crazy. Thanks for being so supportive/understanding!
3. This phone case – I got it from the Libbie & Winston Etsy store. Isn’t it cute! I got to select my own font and colors, and there are a few other patterns from which to choose. I got a little carried away and also ordered a mouse pad. It’s a good thing I didn’t see the koozies…
4. Race – I’m slow right now,but the race bug bit me again. I want to do another half marathon in the spring. I’m thinking this one in Columbia and this one in Greenville look pretty good. (Side note: Though I’d run further in years past, I could only run 2.25 miles on the treadmill without stopping when I first started training for my first half. You won’t believe what you can do when you put your mind to it!)
5. This lunch salad and this roast veggie dinner – Veg pledge is going strong!
What good things are making you happy right now?