Are you ready for some pigskin? (Do they even still use actual pig skin???) I sure am. Clemson plays Auburn in Atlanta on Labor Day Weekend, and I’m pumped for the Tiger vs Tiger action.
I have not purchased a tailgate spot for the year since Kevin and I usually bounce around to different areas. However, if I did have my own spot, I think these BBQ sundaes would be a staple. Brilliant!
What else would be at my tailgate? Good beer in a can. More craft brewers are looking to aluminum. In my opinion, draft >; bottled >; canned, but when boating or tailgating, canned is the way to go. Here’s a list of breweries using cans.
Although my closet is already filled with orange, I’ve been eyeing this dress for a couple months now. I’ve seen it in other collegiate colors, but who would want anything besides orange and purple???
By the way – Clemson Girl has a coupon code for 15% off this dress (and other items) on her blog today. Check it out!
In other workout-related news…
- Monday – I did the workout I posted on Monday, and I was actually a little sore from it Tuesday.
- Tuesday – warmup, 2-mi run, cool down
- Wednesday – 10 min elliptical, body pump class after work
- Thursday – warmup, 2-mi run, cool down
- Friday (that’s today! TGIF) – abdominal work & spin class (or a long walk instead since my belly isn’t feeling 100%)
- Saturday – Jillian Michaels Self Magazine circuit workout & 3-mile walk with hubs
- Ready for football?
- What was/is your workout today?