Hello Sleepy Heads! I know not all of you are lounging about in your pajamas right now. Some of you are actually being productive whipping up smoothies or working out. Well not this girl.
I’m resting up (though I may do a few striders and a slow half-mile) for tomorrow’s race. Wow. I’m kind of nervous.
But Mom, I don’t wanna’ get out of bed today!
With the hills, the cold weather, and the forecasted rain, how could I not have some butterflies?
I think I’ll stay right here, thankyaverymuch.
Although I have a goal time in my head, I’m really just happy to have completed this much of my training. I never even thought I’d get this far. It’s time to put on my big-girl panties and do this.
Pirate Cleo Falls Asleep Again
For those of you who are at home lounging around your house, here’s a little link love to keep you occupied:
- Gina’s cranberry quinoa salad
- Heather’s Valentine’s beer dinner
- American Craft Beer Week: When’s it coming to your town?
- Megan’s tips on how to have the perfect Valentine’s Day
- Runner’s World’s Runner’s Digest – Sh*t Runner’s Say (funny!)
- Naomi’s “Leg Scorcher” workout
- Cars have video-game-like cheat codes
What are your weekend plans?