Today’s post is better late than never, eh? I’ve got some good stuff to share, so I think it’s time for another Friday Five.
1. Yay for a good time at the gym this morning. Sure, I squeezed in a bangin’ back and core workout, but Ethan was the star of the show. He loves the nursery! When I picked him up, he was in a bouncy seat with the sitter on the floor in front of him. All the other little kiddos were in a circle around just watching him. It was so stinkin’ cute! The lady assured me the rule with the kids is, “Don’t touch the baby!” I like that rule.
2. This face stuff. (I’m not so into cosmetics, so I don’t know what you call it. I know I like it though!) I bout it to help the hyperpigmentation and light acne scars that both came during pregnancy. It hasn’t helped with that quite as much as I’d like, but it has made my face smoother and more radiant without causing breakouts. I totally recommend it!
3. This other face stuff. Sure, I think this lotion is pretty good for me, but I love it for Ethan. He is always chewing on stuff (feet, hands, toys) and rubbing it on his face, which makes his cheeks perpetually wet yet dry and irritated. I use just a tad of this on his cheeks after his bath, and it seems to work pretty well.
4. Wine. Oh… painting too. Last night my mom and I got out for a wine & painting class. This is the second one I’ve done, and just like last time, it was a blast!
5. Date night! Kevin and I finally feel comfortable leaving E with my parents overnight. In fact, when Mom and I were painting last night, my Dad got a tutorial from Kevin on Ethan’s bedtime routine. Kev and I will be hitting the town, and I may or may not wear something not mom-appropriate.
- What’s one of your Friday Fives?