Happy Friday my friends! I’m so happy the weekend is upon us. It has been quite a week here, definitely busy, a good bit stressful, yet not at all bad. Though I’m still not out of work just yet (hurry up 4:30!), I’m sure it’s going to be a good day.
I’m keeping my little buddy home with me, and we’re meeting a friend for breakfast. Ethan and I may then head to the park on my lunch break if I have time. Later, Kevin and I plan to try out a new restaurant this evening, with Ethan in-tow of course.
Good times! But enough of that – let’s talk about good things instead.
1. McDonald’s McCafe K-Cups. I’m a big fan of McDonald’s coffee, so when I saw these in the grocery store, I had to get them. They’re quite good, at least for decaf.
2. Iced Black Tea. Yup, more decaf. Sometimes a girl just gets sick of water all the time, so it’s nice to have something cheap and all-natural at the house. (I usually buy grocery store brand unless Lipton is on sale.) As a Southerner, I’m a big fan of sweet tea, yet I hardly ever drink it. Unsweet iced tea is good too.
3. Belli Skin Care. I mentioned a week or so ago that I got elasticity oil, acne wash, and spot treatment. I really think the wash and treatment are helping. I’m not in the clear, so to speak, but there has been some improvement!
4. These Two. My mom and dad have been a huge help this week. They’ve come out to the house a few days to work their butts off in my yard. It looks so much better, and they’re not even done yet! It had gotten a bit out of hand, but hopefully Kevin and I can work on keeping it up a bit better now. Okay, I’ll admit I’m not much help these days…
5. Shoes. I rarely buy new accessories, especially shoes. However, I’m not really able to wear heels right now, and these were on sale for $15. Can’t beat it! I hope they’re dressy enough to wear to summer weddings.
- What are some of your current favs?