Who’s ready for the weekend? Me me me! I don’t have that much planned, but there’s just enough on my calendar to have me excited. (Yeah, I definitely don’t get out and about all that much with the 17.5-lb ball and chain.)
1. I love the convenience of the Tone It Up #BikiniSeries program, but I’m just not feeling the workouts this week. No really, no sore muscles here. They’re just so darn easy! I’ve still been following the program because it works with my schedule, but I’m going to have to switch it up sooner or later.
2. Does anyone else think of Elton John’s “Your Song” whenever they hear Aloe Blacc’s “The Man” song? Maybe it just comes to mind more for me because Elton’s was the first dance song at our wedding, but I don’t think I’m the only one.
3. E had his first meal in public on Wednesday night. He and I did dinner with my mom at Brio, and he also sat in a restaurant high chair for the first time. All things considered, he did great!
4. Chic-fil-a knows what’s up. I stopped by for lunch on Wednesday and got a chargrilled chicken wrap sans dressing. I don’t normally do fast food, but sometimes I get a hankerin’ for some Chic-fil-a. I thought it was a bit pricey, but I soon figured out why. That was delicious! If you’re looking for a healthy option while out and about, I totally recommend it. No pic – I didn’t expect it to be that tasty!
5. Imagine how healthy the world would be if everyone got this excited about carrots.
And there ya have it. Enjoy your weekend everyone!!!