I had a different post scheduled. However, there’s just a hot mess of thoughts in this head of mine, and they’re dying to get out. On that note, I bring you a Thinking Out Loud post. Thanks Amanda for hosting the linkup!
1. I’m really happy for three of my friends who just found out they’ll be able to run in the NYC Marathon. Oddly enough, I was a tad bit jealous when hearing the news. Why???? I have no desire to run a marathon. I guess it just sounds cool. I mean, it is cool. But ya know… that’s a lotta’ training.
2. Bison Brewing has a beer called “Kermit the Hop.” This press release about it came out in Feb., so I’m a little behind the times. However, I want it. I don’t even drink double IPAs, but my love of IPAs and The Muppets has swayed me.
3. I love and hate the “Meatless Monday” initiative. I’m all for consuming less meat, but the alliteration isn’t helpful for me. Tofu, beans, and eggs stay good longer than fresh meat, so I’d prefer a Meatless Thursday given my Sunday grocery shopping habit.
4. I often feel inadequate as a mom. I know nothing about babies, though I probably read waaaaay too much online about them. Oddly enough, I take another mom’s word as the ultimate wisdom and truth while ignoring the fact that I’m a mom too. The truth is, no one knows my baby like I do. (I don’t know if this had a point, but there ya go.)
5. Some days call for chocolate. Some days call for wine. Some days (yesterday) call for both. Oooooh is that cowboy bark addicting!!!
6. Oh, and I’ve been without Netflix for a while now. The only thing I miss is getting Game of Thrones in the mail. I’m so behind; I neeeeeed a fix!!!
7. Lastly, this is a lovely post. I recommend it to anyone, especially moms and double-especially to future TTC moms.
- Gimme a random thought!
- Any beers on your wishlist?