Happy Monday! It actually is kind of a happy Monday here… so far. ha This is due to a lovely weekend. I got baby help from both Kevin and my parents, so I’m feeling a bit more refreshed than usual. Woohoo!
I know today’s post is a bit later than usual, so I just want to check in with a mini update and some links I’ve been collecting.
Friday involved a trip to Target for Easter gifts. Nope, there’s nothing there for Ethan; I bought my own Easter goodies. (a Reese’s egg, Starburst jelly beans, and mommy juice for the win)
Friday evening was spent with friends, and Saturday was mainly spent on the road. Kevin and I left Ethan with my parents for a day trip to Charleston.
The rain kept us from walking around town, but we did enjoy a great seafood lunch and yummy cappuccinos with a friend. (Lunch = A. W. Shucks Restaurant, Coffee = Kaminsky’s, and I recommend both)
Sunday sounds typical with grocery store, cleaning, food prep, and baby stuff, but it was better than normal. Kevin didn’t have homework, so he helped me with E. Plus, it was a gorgeous day, allowing for some porch sittin’ while the baby napped. Leia even got some porch time. (Yup – she found a lizard friend in the photo.)
Now how about that link love:
- The FDA Proposes Updates to Nutrition Labels (thoughts?)
- Breastfeeding Might Just Be Overrated (according to one study)
- The 2014 VS Swim Catalogue: A Mom’s Buying Guide (funny)
- You Will Love Your Retarted Baby (And Don’t Say Retarted Anymore) (touching!)
- Formula Fed Baby Enters Medical School (funny)
- Spicy Mini Meatball Grilled Cheese (yum)
- High-Rep Workouts: Are They Beneficial? (from Cotter Crunch)
How was your weekend? Got any link love to share?