Oh wow – where did the month go? Although November has come and gone, I think my baby weight is still kicking around. Ethan hit two months on Tuesday, so it’s time for another “Body After Baby” update.
Since the weight fell off in the beginning, I was totally slack this month. Note to self, it’s not falling off anymore!
Of course, stress eating, engorgement, and Thanksgiving didn’t do me any favors. When I went to the doc the Monday before Thanksgiving, I weighed in at my pre-preg weight, but that wasn’t my pre-pie weight. ;) It also wasn’t my usual scale.
Here’s a run-down of what has happened so far:
- Total pregnancy weight gain – 26 lbs (Remember, Ethan came early.)
- One week weigh-in – down 12 lbs (12 total)
- One month weigh-in – down 5 lbs (17 total)
- Two month weigh-in – down 1 lb (18 total)
- Remaining – 7 or 8 lbs to go!
- Goal Date – January 1 (This may need revising, but I’m flexible.)
- Did November fly by for anyone else?