I faced the treadmill yesterday. I was pretty good about getting my miles in until that pelvic pain flared up a few weeks ago. Though I’ve managed some outdoor walks, it felt good to be in the AC again.
Yesterday’s workout consisted of 2 miles on the treadmill before I switched over to weights. I took it slow and didn’t get sweaty, but I still had some pain. I hope to keep walking, but I still need to limit myself to once or twice per week.
It’s okay, at least I’ve still got my swimming! Plus, pool walking feels much better, so I still have that to fall back on as well.
Over the past few weeks (maybe four?), I’ve been sticking to my revised exercise plan pretty closely. I’ll be changing it up next week, but last week looked like this:
- Monday: outdoor walk with Kevin and upper body strength
- Tuesday: Tracy Anderson DVD & Denise Austin boot camp workout (YouTube)
- Wednesday: swim and upper body strength
- Thursday: prenatal pilates & a little extra lower body work
- Friday: rest
- Saturday: lazier walk than intended but still a walk (shopping)
- Sunday: active rest (lawn work, cleaning, etc)
Other than exercising, I was moderately productive yesterday. I spent the day at my parents’ place with these angels. I had to let contractors in and out of the house while they were at work. Fun fun.
- What’s your fitness focus right now?