Did anyone have an IPA for #IPAday yesterday? I stuck with water. What fun! Sigh… haha I’m actually not missing beer nearly as much as I thought I would. In fact, I hardly miss it at all.
Anyway… I have a handful of items to share today, so let’s get to it.
1. Happy birthday to my wonderful hubby! You’re the best Kev!
2. I created a new workout plan that I’ll be starting and sharing next week. I was going bonkers on my rest day yesterday, so I’ve removed mid-week rest days (among other things). On the bright side, my refrigerator and floors are sparkling! (active rest, ha)
3. I’m thinking about maternity photos. When my preg acne first appeared, I said heeeeck NO I’m not doing maternity photos! Plus, I think they’re usually kind of awkward. But, the more I think of it, the more I might want some. I’m due in November, and our 5-year anniversary is in October. I think that’d be a great anniversary gift. Anyone have thoughts on this? Know how much it costs?
4. Last night was semi-homemade pizza night. Yeah… pizza… ’nuff said.
5. I know little girls get most of the cute clothes and accessories (dresses and frilly socks are hard to top), but I’ve been finding the cutest boys clothes. I haven’t been buying any (I’m cheap), but they’re just darling. Elbow patches!
- Okay… those are my five. What are some of yours?