Happy IPA Day! I know there are some hopheads out there who will be celebrating. Be sure to have one for me!
My prego self obviously won’t be indulging in any India pale ales (womp womp), but here’s a brief list of a few I would be drinking. These may or may not be my favorite IPAs, but these are tried-and-true. I recommend each and every one of ’em!
- Bell’s Brewery Inc. – Two Hearted Ale (BA score 95, 7.0% ABV)
- Russian River Brewing Co. – Pliny the Elder (BA score 100, 8.0% ABV)
- Founders Brewing Co. – A ll Day IPA (BA score 87, 4.7% ABV)
- Smuttynose Brewing Co. – Smuttynose “Finest Kind” IPA (BA score 92, 6.9% ABV)
- Triple C Brewing Co. – Greenway IPA (BA score 83, 6.5% ABV) <– Charlotte brew
- Sweetwater Brewing Co. – LowRYEder IPA (BA Score 85, 6.2% ABV)
- Boulevard Brewing Co. – Double-Wide IPA (BA Score 89, 8.5% ABV)
Even though I’m not drinking any beers, I at least enjoyed a beer-worthy dinner last night.
Gotta’ love Trader Joe’s natural chicken sausages! For more info on IPA day, check out this post on The Beer Wench. If you’re celebrating, be sure to check in on Untappd and use the Twitter hashtag #IPAday.
- What’s one of your favorite IPAs?