It’s a . . .

It’s a boy!  Were you surprised?  I think Jo and I nailed that one.  Not only is wee one a boy, but he’s a BIG boy – measuring in the 90th percentile.  (The doc said that may level out since growth isn’t exactly linear.)

baby

Mama’s measurements are just fine.  Woohoo!  The next appointment calls for the glucose screening, but why worry myself with that just yet when there are fun things to think about, especially blue things?!

onesie

Needless to say, Kevin is a proud and happy daddy.  Sometimes I find the thought of having a little boy slightly daunting, but any insecurities are quickly shoved aside at the thought of a Mini Kev.

After the appointment, we celebrated with a “manly” meal of meat n’ potatoes.  (cheesy meatloaf, to be precise)

meatloaf

That hit the spot!  I was pretty hungry yesterday due to the pool workout I did in the morning.  Swimming = Hunger.  Hmmm… maybe my hunger is why this baby’s so big!  ha

• Would you want to find out the sex or wait?
  • Meatloaf, yay or nay?

This entry was posted in Pregnancy and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to It’s a . . .

1. SO exciting!! Congratulations on your sweet baby BOY! Let the shopping commence :)

2. Jessie says:

Congratulations on your baby boy! :)

3. Aww yay congrats!!! Any name ideas yet? :D

4. Love the little clothing!!! We didn’t find out the sex! It’s just something I knew I didn’t want to do!

5. YES! I KNEW IT!! :D Congrats!
    Aww, shopping for baby clothes looks like fun – it almost makes me want to make a little bundle of joy….

6. Squee! Congratulations, Tiff! I honestly have no idea how people manage to -not- find out the sex. My parents didn’t and I can’t even imagine not knowing for that long… How do you shop?! How do you decorate?! Nuh uh. This girl’s gonna be finding out for sure.

7. Yay!! There is nothing like a mama and her son…..it’s a very special bond. I waited to find out with all of my kids. It was a really fun surprise, but I also can understand not waiting. My husband and family were for being surprised, so that kind of swayed me to go for the surprise. BIG congrats to you!

8. Joanna says:

Congrats!! Your bump looks awesome! Can’t wait to see all of the fun baby blue goodies you find throughout your pregnancy! Shopping for babies is the best! :)

9. Congratulations on your wonderful news. :) such a beautiful baby bump. :)

10. Congratulations!!! Aww a baby boy is going to be such an adventure! I’m so happy for you!! I would have to know the sex early, there’s no way I could wait either :)

11. Lindsey says:

Yay!! Congrats! I did not think you looked big at all. I should ask about my measurements this week, I feel huge!
    So exciting to shop now :) I have not stopped…oops.
    I am not sure I could ever wait! Way too much of a planner. haha
    Nay -mainly because I do not eat lots of meat and no beef.

12. You look absolutely glowing! Having a baby boy is so very exciting, congrats :) I think I am one of the few that wants to be surprised by the sex. I’m sure knowing the sex makes planning for their arrival much easier though.

13. CONGRATS! So exciting to be able to think of the baby as a HIM! I couldn’t handle not knowing, I’m a planner & would need to get things ready for sure :)

14. Kelli H says:

So excited for you!

15. Congrats on your baby boy!! You guys must be so excited.

16. Boys are the best! Luke is 14 months old and is just such a little boy these days – loving rolling his cars around and getting into trouble!! You will love it. :)

17. Aww, yay! Congrats!! And seriously, did your belly grow a ton overnight or what?? ;)

18. Nikki says:

Ahhhh so exciting!!! I can’t wait to meet the little man :)

19. Christen says:

Congrats!!! I am also having a boy. :) He’s right, the growth may change – mine was measuring a day behind at 20 weeks, but then a little more than a week ahead at 26! Have fun buying blue things! :)

20. Congrats! I have two nephews and I can tell you that little boys are so much fun! I love meatloaf- so quick and easy…I’m gonna have to add that to the list of meals I need to make soon.

21. Woo hoo!! Congratulations!! Such an exciting time, isn’t it?! :)

22. You’re naming him Matt right? :)

23. Michelle says:

Yay congrats on your boy!! :) Boys can be rough and tumble, but they can also be SOOOO sweet – and they love their mamas like no other.

24. Congrats dear :) Boys are the best!

25. lindsay says:

I meant to comment yesterday on this, but so excited i forgot! haha. CONGRATS!

26. Congratulations!!! I’m so excited for you two!!
    I would totally have to find out. I think I like to plan too much to not find out!