It’s Friday, it’s Friday, it’s Friday! I bet y’all already knew that though, eh? Here are my five for the week:
1. I’ve got a new workout coming attcha’ next week. Woohoo! I’ve been doing it this week, and I really like it. Of course, there’s a good bit of walking involved, but you could easily sub in running or whatever you’re into these days.
2. This. I read this post by Latina Fatale and loved it: How to Talk to Little Girls.
3. Three words: Mellow Mushroom Calzone!!! This was last night’s dinner. I’m still dairy-free, but they have vegan cheeze. (Side Note: the vegan stuff was kinda good, but let’s just say I’m holding off on more pizza until I’m back on the dairy train.)
4. Need a laugh? Though this is especially comical for me, this dad’s hilarious GIF-filled blog about his pregnant wife would bring a smile to anyone’s face: Pregnant Husband Tumblr.
5. Future’s so bright, gotta’ wear shades. The Sunglasses Shop recently sent me these babies to try and review, and they fit great! They’re even polarized, which is very important to me. The only problem is my hair constantly catches in the frames. Ouch!!! I’ll save them for runs and walks when my hair is in a ponytail!
Enjoy your weekend! What are you up to tonight/tomorrow???