Woahmygoshit’sfinallyFriday!!! As you can imagine, I’m pretty excited. Kevin and I have a double-date on tap for tonight, so that should be fun. He has class tomorrow, but I have a full day planned for myself. It includes:
- Long walk or spin class (monitoring the HR of course)
- Trip to the mall or Babies R Us or Destination Maternity (so many options – so little time!)
- Laying out for a wee bit while reading my latest library book (squeeee!)
- Baking a blackberry cobbler (my favorite!)
Don’t you just feel awful for me given this arduous to-do list???
Enough of that, for those of you checking in to see who won the Bestowed box giveaway, the wait is over. The winner is Heather from “Where’s the Beach?”! Congrats! I’ll email you shortly (unless you email me first) so that Bestowed can get you your goodies.
If you didn’t win, you can still use the discount code I mentioned in the giveaway post. Yes folks, we’re all winners here.
Let’s see, I’ve covered fun, food, and so now it must be time for fitness. If you’re like me, fitness often falls into the “fun” category too, but let’s not nit-pick. I mentioned a move when I posted my new workout routine, but I didn’t post a description. This video clip should help.
Got it? As the belly grows, I don’t think pushups will be an option. I’ve gotta get them in while I can! This move works the chest, back, and core. It’s a good one!
- Tell me something food, fun, or fitness related you’ve got going on today or this weekend!!!