Happy Valentine’s Day! I figured a “Things I’m Lovin” post would be quite appropriate for Vday. As you can see, even my pajamas are celebrating. Yeah, those are St. Patty’s socks with Valentine’s pants, but hey, it isn’t like this is my favorite holiday or anything.
In fact, even though I haven’t been a single lady for quite some time, I still can’t stand this holiday. Oh well, like I always say, I’ll take just about any excuse to celebrate and be festive, so here are the things I’m loving, both big n’ small.
- Stoneyfield Farm Greek Yogurt: Normally I only go for plain yogurt to avoid added sugar, but I’ve been craving sweets like a champ lately. I figured this is still a better option than a pint of Ben & Jerry’s, right? Plus, not only is it organic, it’s also even more delicious than I imagined!
- My Kitties: Of course I’ve got to include my kitties! They’ve been such sweethearts lately. Well, they refuse to eat the turkey food I bought for them, which set me back $20, but they’re worth it. For the record, can anyone tell me how chicken cardboard tastes better than turkey cardboard?
- Morning Workouts: My new workout plan has Wednesday as a rest day. That sounded fine at first, but I was going bonkers yesterday. I did this 20-min yoga video, the dishes, and the laundry before work, and I even had time for a little scripture reading. After all of that, I still didn’t feel all that accomplished. I think I’ll have to schedule a walk or run next week!
- My Valentine: Kevin obviously gets a shout out for being my Valentine, but he also deserves recognition for the new job he started this week. Way to go Kev! Love ya.
- What things are you loving this Valentine’s Day?