Seeing as how I’m still sniffling, plowing through tissues, and waking myself up at night coughing, I haven’t been hitting the gym this week. I feel a lot better, but my sinuses and lethargy are still keeping me down.
I’ve managed to squeeze in a few lower intensity workouts though. The at-home stuff has been great because I’m not picking up more sick-o germs at the gym, over-exerting myself too soon, or getting up too early. (The snooze button has been my friend lately.)
- 1 hour of Shiva Rea yoga on Hulu (though I skipped the 10-minute meditation intro)
- Blogilates Victoria’s Secret Legs (minus the heels!)
- Blogilates Victoria’s Secret Booty
- Brisk Walk Later on My Lunch Break
Wednesday: having Blogilates on the brain, I went for…
- Blogilates POPilates New Body Makeover (Legs, Abs, Arms)
- ExerciseTV Cardio Groove n’ Burn (not much cardio or burn, but there’s some groove)
- Planned Walk… But Had to Rain Check
- Not sure yet… hopefully a walk or run outside because I need to get outta’ this house!
- Hopefully about 20 minutes of post run/walk yoga
- I still don’t want to hit the gym yet, so I plan to either do a more intense circuit at home though maybe not tooooo intense depending on how today’s walk or run goes for me.
- Another walk or run depending on what I feel like doing, how I’m feeling, and the weather
Since I’m not sure yet about Friday’s workout, leave me a comment linking up with either your favorite circuit routine or workout video. If you’ve got a good one you’ve done recently or created yourself, I wanna’ see it!
In other link love news…
- Have y’all seen Nichole’s baby yet? Too cute for words!
- Laura’s roundup of Crock Pot Soup Favorites
- My Instagram account. Let’s be friends.
- Colleen’s post on her diet adjustment hits close to home and makes me giggle.
- Katie made a chocolate chip Vitamuffin copycat recipe. Can’t wait to try this!
- Just a link here letting Amy know we miss her. Prose before bros!