Don’t worry. I don’t have any earth-shattering news over here, no life-changing confessions. Just wanted to share some truthiness.
“Truthiness is what you want the facts to be, as opposed to what the facts are. What feels like the right answer, as opposed to what reality will support.” According to Stephen Colbert and Urban Dictionary
1. I started a new routine this week, and Tuesday was leg day. OMG. My legs have never been this sore, at least my quads haven’t. Stairs, toilet seats, and basically everything was against me the following two days.
2. I’m feeling crappy again. Yup – fever, chills, and coughs kept me up last night. No fun. I guess it’s a relapse since I was sick only two weeks ago and have had the sniffles ever since. I guess I need to cool it on the workouts for a while. Perhaps I did too much too soon after I was sick? I attended a spin class this week, but I won’t be doing it next week!
3. Yesterday was national peanut butter day. Believe it or not, my house is lacking in the pb dept. Whaaaa? The only nut butter is leftover Nutella from those Oreo cheesecake bars, but I put it on my last piece of banana bread anyway. Close enough, eh?
5. My blood work came back from the doc. It’s not very good. High cholesterol runs in my family, so despite my exercise and plant-eating ways, it’s still pretty high. You can expect to hear a wee bit more on this next week.
6. My last truth. I don’t love cooking. Sure, I think it’s okay most of the time. However, cooking with wine is a hobby. No… I don’t mean putting it in the food.
Whew – so much to share, so little time. Ha. Got any truths for me?