Hello Lovelies! I’ve got another Fitness Friday post for ya, and this one includes a giveaway. Here’s my basic workout plan for January:
- Monday – Women’s Health “Build Your Better Body” Workout (sadly no longer posted online)
- Tuesday – Run & Core
- Wednesday -High Intensity Circuit, Crossfit WOD, or Similar + Cardio
- Thursday – Run & Core
- Friday – Women’s Health Workout (same)
- Saturday – Long Slow Run
I hope to also squeeze in yoga and PT exercises when possible… neither of which I did yesterday. Actually, I didn’t do any workout yesterday (save for a stress-relieving 2-mile walk). Work has been rough, and my legs felt like lead. (I guess that’s what happens when I fuel my body with 2 weeks worth of junk.) I figured a day off would do the body and the mind some good. I have a five-mile run on the schedule for Saturday, so I’ll save up for that.
But enough about me; here’s something for you!
Of course, what better time to get one that January? All the resolution makers can use this to get started on your road to fitness. Plus, gym regulars can avoid the crowds by working out at home away from the January joiners. It’s a win-win, right?
There are 4 possible ways to enter, so leave a comment for each one that you do. The giveaway ends on Monday night, and the winner will be announced Tuesday, January 8.
- Leave a comment telling me your favorite piece of home gym equipment.
- Follow me on Twitter @ LoveSweatBeers, and follow Sportline on Twitter @ Sportline_Inc.
- Like Sportline on Facebook.
- Tweet about the giveaway – something like, “I entered to win a @Sportline_Inc suspension cross trainer from @LoveSweatBeers at http://www.lovesweatbeers.com/2013/01/03/suspension-cross-trainer-giveaway/”
Thanks for entering. Have a happy Friday!