Congrats to the soon-to-be mommies out there, including but not limited to: Katie, Courtney, Ashley, Dorsa, Brittney, and Nichole! (And new mommies too, including but not limited to: Erin, Katy, and Erin.)
I must admit, this is the time of year I wish a little rug-rat was crawling around my floors. These are purely selfish reasons, of course…
- So Kevin wouldn’t judge me when he finds Home Alone and The Grinch in our Netflix queue.
- So I could put Legos under the tree. (We’ve already dedicated a future Lego room.)
- So I wouldn’t have to decorate cookies by myself.
- So I could take one of those Polar Express themed trains, or at least a sleigh ride.
- So I could buy itty bitty holiday dresses or bowties. (Adorable!)
But enough of that. This holiday will be plenty of fun with Kevin, my mommy, daddy, and kitties. Who needs Legos over the tree when you have a Cleo?
So as all of you gear up for the big day, I leave you with these wishes:
1. May your love be as fruitful as my fridge.
2. May you find happiness outside the box (and bags and stockings).
3. May you have as much cheer as I have ‘cheers.’
4. May you find as much merriment as I have peppermint. (Actually, TJ’s was out last night, but I hope to try these soon!)
5. Lastly, may you have fun!
What are your plans for the holidays? Visitors or visiting?