It’s finally Friday! As if you didn’t know that… Has this week gone slowly for anyone else? It was just dragging by for me. Here’s a rundown of 5 things for Friday.
1. Clean Shepherd’s Pie with Leftover Turkey
I originally wanted to share #1 as a full-out recipe, but I kept getting distracted by other things. By now you should not have any turkey leftover to make it anyway, so let me just say it was good. Really good.
2. Vegas, Baby!
I booked my Vegas vacation this week. I’m not going until the spring, but Orbitz had a deal. I’ve never been before, so I’m pumped to see what all the hype is about.
3. Speaking of Vegas – I bought a very girly and very Vegas-appropriate dress.
Too bad this thing won’t be appropriate anywhere else…
4. Speaking of girly – I’m girly again!
I had a hair appointment last night, so I got to indulge in 2 guilty pleasures, complimentary wine and girly health magazines. Oh, and I also got my nails done this week. They’re glitter!
5. I’m cracked out on crackers.
Kevin’s mom brought these when she came for Thanksgiving, and now I’m hooked.
- Got a Friday Five? Even a Friday One?