How was everyone’s Thanksgiving? Mine was fabulous! In case you missed it…
As promised, here are links to the recipes I used this year.
- Slow Cooker Stuffing (I subbed apple for mushrooms and added dried cherries.)
- Basic Pumpkin Pie (I made it out of tradition. I think next year I’ll opt for pumpkin cheesecake.)
- Green Bean Casserole (I didn’t make this exactly, but it’s the same idea.)
- Maple Roast Turkey (Yum! This was a repeat from last year.)
- Chunky Cranberry-Orange Sauce (I think it was a hit.)
- Cranberry, Apricot, & Pecan Wild Rice Pilaf (with the leftover turkey and some roast Brussels sprouts)
- Apple Pie (No link here – It’s my great grandmother’s recipe.)
In addition, here are a few links to workouts, which I desperately need after this weekend!
- 30 Minutes, Now What? from One Fit Foodie (I completed this workout and a mini jog on Saturday.)
- 2-Week Training Schedule (I’ve done this before and liked it. I’ll probably start it up next week.)
- Shake up the Routine (My last week of this month’s routine.)
- Pyramid Interval Workout from The Lean Green Bean (I probably neeeeeed this!)
- The Pumpkinator Workout from Fit in Heels (Cute right? Good for all that pumpkin pie…)
- Turkey Workout (a silly but festive workout I posted last year)
Wow, so yeah… that was a lot of links. If you tried out any great recipes or workouts over the weekend, link up in the comments!