Happy Thanksgiving, y’all! It’s 6-something a.m., and I’m ready to start on the turkey. Before getting to work, I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday.
Today I need to cook the turkey, potatoes, and dressing, but I’m not too worried. I got a lot done yesterday.
I hope they taste as good as they look!
There was also a turkey glaze and a green bean casserole in the mix. Yum!
Here are just a couple links you might enjoy.
- Give Thanks for Can-Free Cooking, NPR – Interesting read. Sadly, too expensive for many Americans.
- Wine Pairing Tips for Thanksgiving, Bon Appetit
- Why Holiday Shoppers Are Starting Early This Year, US News – I miss the hoopla of real Black Friday.
- Four Ways to Pair Pumpkin Pie, Draft Magazine – I’d pick a winter warmer or English brown ale.
- How Yoga Can Wreck Your Body, NY Times – Kinda’ funny but kinda true. Worth a quick skim.
turkey time with family!