There are lots of exciting things going on right now. Here are a few that are getting me all fired up!
1. Fall : I’m not in full-blown fall mode yet, but these things are starting to get me ready for the colors, the crisp air, the football, and the fall produce.
BTW – The magazine has a recipe for bacon mac n’ cheese. I think Kevin’s going to appreciate this issue! (Anyone else take unwanted magazines from work? That’s where I get all mine. I have more recipes than I can fit in my cabinets.)
2. Long Weekend : How could I not be fired up for the long weekend??? I have plans to party, plans to work out, and plans to watch football, yet I have NO plans to work for four whole days. Yessss!
3. This Girl : Speaking of party – my college buddy is coming to visit tonight. She was this girl at my 21st birthday, and this girl at my wedding. We always have a good time together, so I’m sure this time won’t be any different. Since she isn’t in a huge hurry to leave tomorrow morning, I may even drag her to the local farmer’s market with me. Yay Yay Yay!
- Got plans for the weekend?
- Anything exciting you at the moment?