Workouts in Review
- I hit the gym before work to complete my ARMed & Dangerous workout. I’m really loving that routine.
- I didn’t have time for cardio in the morning, so I did this Denise Austin YouTube workout after work. I originally planned a short run, then I decided to walk with Kevin. By the time we got home, it was thundering, so YouTube cardio it was.
Dinner in Review
- I made this spicy bowl of goodness on Sunday night, and I had leftovers tonight. It was a spicy bean & rice bowl with crushed tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, jalapeno, and lots of cajun spice.
Weekend in Review
- Kevin & I visited my family in Kansas. (No, I didn’t grow up there – they moved out not that long ago.)
- There was beer, music, and time with their kitties.
There was also some tailgating, Sporting Kansas City (MLS) soccer, and… uh… more beer.
So that’s what I’ve been up to lately – some healthy stuff, and some less-than-healthy stuff. I assure you, it’s at least all been fun stuff! I have a run set for the morning, so wish me luck (and good weather)!
- Recap Something for me – workouts or weekends.
- Ever been to Kansas?