You know how I mentioned yesterday that I didn’t know if my willpower would give out on me at lunch? It did! My inner cheerleader is doing cartwheels right now. The company brought in Mexican, and I made this little gem.
Actually, I made two of them because it was pretty small. The second one has less beans, but it was still yummy. Who needs cheese, ground beef, and HFCS wraps or taco shells? Not this girl! Okay… I often do need those things, but not yesterday.
I got a double-dose of greens by having a salad again last night. It was pretty much the same as Tuesday’s dinner. (Y’all know I love leftovers.)
But I enjoyed this one with a side of Food Network Magazine. You can’t read this (or flip through drooling) unless you’re already eating a meal. It’ll make you want something. Immediately.
I’ll wrap up today by sharing this week’s workouts, both accomplished an planned. It’s really similar to last week since I’m trying to beat my score on the two bootcamp style workouts, but here it goes…
- Monday: 0.5 mile walk, 1.5 mi run, 0.5 mi walk, gooooood stretch, and core yoga & hip exercises at night
- Tuesday: quick warm up, Jillian Michaels no-weights workout, extra pushups
- Wednesday: power yoga and this Tone it Up ab workout in the morning, 2.5 mi walk with Kevin at night
- Thursday: walking warm up, this BodyRock workout (the timed portion and upper-body cool down)
- Friday: spin class, a little bonding with the weight room
- Saturday: long walk on a treadmill, followed by stretching and hip exercises
- Sunday: active rest
Found any good new workouts online or elsewhere?