You might not be fit for a desk job if you get excited about catching an empty elevator at the office. I can squeeze in about 10 squat-to-overhead presses (holding my purse) on the ride to my floor. Sometimes a girl’s just gotta’ move!
Oh, and you might be a blogger if…
- You have new workout ideas scribbled out scratch paper all over your house.
- You think up new recipes and food combos while lying in bed at night.
- You photograph your food before you eat it (even ugly food like green smoothies).
- You tweet your gym successes (or pet peeves) during early morning hours.
- You get waaaaaay too excited about a cute camera bag for your DSLR.
I found this baby online at Jo Totes. The company did not pay me to review this, and I didn’t even ask for any blogger discounts. I paid full price and couldn’t be happier with my purchase.
You probably remember it from my St. Patty’s pictures. The bag is light enough for me to carry it around all day. I’m normally not a big purse kind of gal, but this holds my camera, a lens, my wallet, my phone, and extra toilet paper/hand sanitizer (a must for festivals with crowded porta-johns).
Thanks Jo Totes! I hope everyone has an awesome Friday!
- What are your "you might be a blogger if" moments?