I hope everyone’s weekend was as good as mine. As some of you know, I celebrated St. Patty’s in Savannah, GA. I’m currently uploading (and giggling at) my pictures, so I’ll have more to share on that tomorrow. For now, enjoy this booty workout – goodness knows my bod needs some exercise after all those fatty foods and green beers!
This workout should take approximately 25 minutes to complete. Complete 3 sets of each exercise. Do 10 reps per set of moves 1-3, and complete 12 reps per set of moves 4-5.
1. Squats (Don’t be scared to go heavy on these, and use better form than I did in this picture.)
2. Split Squats (These are great with the bench at the gym and light weights.)
3. Plié Squats
**I’m sorry, but I’m sure y’all understand why I chose not to post pictures of plié squats in tight shorts!
4. Single-Leg Bridge Raises (They burn in just the right spot.)
5. Full Donkey Kicks (Pull your knee in tight before extending.)
- What are your favorite tush toners?