This seems like a WIAW post. It’s not. I’m well aware that it’s Tuesday, thankyaverymuch. It’s just that I really wanted to share a couple meals with you. (As for the title, any Beastie Boys fans out there? Just curious…)
On Sunday, I baked this chicken recipe. The sauce/glaze makes for very tender chicken. Mmmmm… top the chicken with asparagus for non-soggy but slightly soft, roast green goodness.
I was really happy I got to enjoy leftovers last night. I was also happy that I made extra quinoa and chicken for lunch.
Lunch was kind of a big deal. There’s the extra chicken and quinoa, but the exciting part is the sauce.
This was my first sriracha experience. Let me tell you – it won’t be the last. I can take the heat; bring it on sriracha!
And now there’s a bit of link love worth spreading. Check these out if you want more reading material.
- Heather shares her Gasparilla Half Marathon race recap.
- Robin shares her weight loss success, tips, and tricks.
- Heather shares part 1 of her Rock n’ Roll marathon recap.
- Ashley shares another version of stuffed peppers. (She had me at “goat cheese.”)
- Angela shares her recipe for babaghanoush.
Ever had sriracha?
Best sauces, spreads, or spices for adding zest to low-cal meals?