1. … creep out women in the gym.
Tell a woman her form is like art because it’s so perfect. Ugh. He told me this while leaving only 2 feet of distance between us. Talk about “too close for comfort!” ***Bonus points if you’re the same age or older than the woman’s father
2. … blow you hard earned cash.
Try to be responsible by ordering a small soy cappuccino instead of a small skinny cappuccino, which costs $2. 69. Do not consider a possible price difference. Fork over $3.69 for the same size beverage. It was ‘soy’ expensive.
3. … poorly manage carb cravings when training for an endurance event.
Don’t step on the scale for weeks. When your pants fit differently, tell yourself it’s muscle.
4. … make yourself feel better about major fashion crimes.
Make your hair really big, and wear eye-catching jewelry. These distract from the cross trainers that you wore to work. (Yes, I changed after being at work a few hours, but I did get some significant wear out of these before my boss arrived.)
5. … whine about things that aren’t your fault but are still totally your fault.
Sign up for a race in February, and complain about the cold now that Old Man Winter has decided to show his ugly face. Seriously, what was I thinking???
- Got any great “how to” tips for me?
- Don’t forget to enter my giveaway! I announce TWO winners tomorrow morning.