It’s the weekend! Did it catch you by surprise? No? Me neither. Matter of fact, I was practically counting down the hours, not that I don’t love my job or anything…
Speaking of facts, here are some random fun facts for you. You’ve got an assignment – give me 2 random facts about yourself. They could be likes, dislikes, hidden talents, goofy fears, or interesting learning experiences. You get bonus points for funny learning experiences.
- I still dream of the fried feta I ordered (numerous times) in Greece.
- I never take bubble baths because I get too bored.
- I wonder why people my age smoke cigarettes. Come on; we grew up with Red Ribbon Week!
- Kev and I met in calculus class at 8:00 a.m. one morning. How romantic…
- I love weddings.
- I have cat toys littered all around my house – even under a couch or two.
- I don’t understand the food truck craze. I like it because I like food, but I don’t get it.
- I am not a fan of cupcakes. There. I said it. Don’t hate me.
- I hate sitting alone in a room. I had a tv in my room growing up, but I was never in there. I think I watched it 3 times in the 10 years I had it.
- If I had to pick one food to eat forever, it’d be pizza. (Bet you coulda’ guessed that!)
Anything interesting? Surprising? Waste of your time? No, don’t answer that last one. J
Have a super weekend, and be sure to check in Monday for a recap. It might include some of this…